TRUEGRID PRO LITE (1" Depth) Permeable Pavers, (DIY) Driveway-in-a-Day, Patio, RV Pad, Drive-On Grass & Gravel (18-Pack 72 Sf)
$179.00 in stock
3 new from $179.00
- EASY TO USE: Our lightweight permeable pavers are easy for any level of DIYer to install
- MADE FROM RECYCLED MATERIALS: Our paver grids are made from 100% post consumer recycled HDPE
- ALL WEATHER: TRUEGRID pavers work in all climates with different types of soil
- BEST USES: The Pro Lite is best for driveways, parking lots, cart paths, walking, biking and running trails, community green spaces, dog runs, hot tub pads, pool skirts, patios, and much more!
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Our patented permeable pavers require little to no maintenance! No more mud, ruts, puddles, or pot holes. Can be saw cut for a custom fit
Southwest Boulder & Stone Landscape Decomposed Granite | 20 Pounds | Natural, Crushed Rock Fines Ground Cover for Landscaping, Gardening, Pathways, and More (Graphite Gray)
$29.99 in stock
1 new from $29.99
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE. Decomposed granite can be used in a variety of projects, such as paths, driveways, patios, and many more projects.
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN. The variety of colors available make crusher fines the perfect complement to your home or garden.
- INEXPENSIVE AND EASY TO INSTALL. Compared to other landscape rock or mulch, decomposed granite provides the most bang for your buck!
- ALL-NATURAL MULCH MATERIAL AND WON'T ATTRACT PESTS. Pathway fines is 100% natural and won’t attract pests that like to feed on wood mulches.
- PROVIDES EXCELLENT DRAINAGE WHILE PROTECTING. Decomposed granite is permeable, so water doesn’t pool on top and cause problems.
Hiland RGLASS-BB Pit Fire Glass i n Bahama Blend, Extreme Tempature Rating, Good for Propane or Natural Gas, 10 Pounds, 10 lb
$18.99 in stock
13 new from $18.99
2 used from $18.04
2 used from $18.04
- Fire glass is very easy to maintain because it emits no ash, soot, or smoke. Thus you can spend more time enjoying your fire pit/place and less time cleaning it
- Our fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Ideal for both indoor or outdoor environments, fire glass may be used in either natural gas or propane fires
- Available in 10 and 20 pounds